This iPhone 5/iPhone 6/iPhone7 to TV cable HDMI adapter is for mirroring the screen of iPhone/iPad with the lightning connector to HDTV/projector with HDMI port, when there's no WiFi AirPlay receiver or Apple TV. This iPhone Lightning to HDMI TV cable adapter can help you to share videos and slideshows together with family and friends with TV, or to connect to projector in meeting and presentation.
The iPhone HDMI TV cable adapter comes with a Lighting connector, a HDMI connector and a USB connector.
The iPhone Lighting port of the AirPlay HDMI TV cable is to connect to iPhone/iPad for video and audio out, the HDMI port is to output the video/audio with connection to a HDTV or projector, while the USB port is to connect to a USB charger for power supply to the iPhone TV cable, also for charging the iPhone/iPad when mirroring.
The iPhone 5/6 Lightning to HDMI TV adapter cable with USB port can work with the latest models of iPhone, iPad and iPod families.
- It is Simple to use. This AirPlay HDMI TV cable adapter can mirror your image/video from iPhone/iPad to TV, no APP needed.
- It is Wonderful. No Wireless AirPlay receiver or Apple TV needed.
- It is Capable. Great performance of AirPlay screen mirroring up to 1080P
- It is Works. Supports all iOS, no need to jailbreak, no worry of iOS upgrade.
- It Supports. Charging and mirroring work at same time.
- It is cost-effective
The AirPlay HDMI TV cable adapter is compatible with:
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s plus and greater
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/iPhone 5/iPhone 5c
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 1
- iPod Touch 6
- The idevice device must support "Personal Hotspot" function.
- If you use it with iPad, please make sure your iPad is WiFi + cellular version, since as far as we know for some countries, the iPad family can come as either WiFi or Cellular version, or support both WiFi and Cellular as premium version.
- iPhone to TV HDMI adapter with USB port *1
- User's Guide *1