This Android-2-TV HDMI cable (VTC-A5) is for screen mirroring of Smartphones/Tablet PCs with Micro USB connector to TV or projector with HDMI port, especially when the TV/projector or the smartphone/tablet PC doesn't support Miracast or MHL. With this Phone-2-HDMI TV adapter cable you can use the TV to share videos and slide shows together with family and friends, or connect it to projector in meeting and presentation.
The Android-2-HDMI TV cable looks like a MHL cable but much more than it.
The Phone-2-TV cable comes with a MicroUSB port, a HDMI port, and a USB port.
The micro USB port is to connect to Android phones/tablet PC for video and audio out, while the HDMI port is to mirror the video and audio to a HDTV or projector, and the USB port with connection to a USB charger or TV USB port for power supply to the Android-2-TV adapter cable, also for charging the smartphone/tablet PC at the same time.
This smart-phone-to-TV HDMI cable adapter with USB is compatible with the newest models of smartphones and tablet PC of Android 4.4 and greater.
- It is easy to use. This Android-to-TV HDMI adapter cable can mirror your screen of smart phone/tablet PC to HDTV, there's no additional APP needed for the job.
- It is Standalone. It is specially for Android device and TV without Miracast or MHL support.
- It is Super. Great mirroring performance
- It is Capable. Supports all smartphones and tablet PC of Android 4.4 and greater.
- It Supports. Charging and mirroring work simultaneously.
- Android-2-TV HDMI adapter cable *1
- User's Guide *1